Jobs at MICOP
Thank you for your interest in employment with MICOP.
Job announcements are posted as job opportunities become available.
MIXTECO/INDIGENA COMMUNITY ORGANIZING PROJECT (MICOP)
POSITION TITLE:805 UndocuFund Coordinator
REPORT TO: Executive Director
SALARY RANGE: $3,750/month to $4,166/month
BENEFITS: Medical and dental insurance and PTO (paid time off)
This position will be overseen by MICOP in partnership with 805 UndocuFund’s
Steering Committee. This position will start immediately.
805 UndocuFund, a project of the partnership between MICOP, CAUSE, and FLA seeks
a coordinator to manage the application process, data, and outreach communications.
This is a temporary position, set to last between 6-12 months.
AREAS OF RESPONSABILITY:
1. Organize (recruit, train, coordinate, supervise) volunteers to conduct one on
one applicant intake and assistance.
● Oversee all applications to ensure adequate and efficient process.
● Provide comprehensive and targeted support for all applicants.
● Create referrals, and support in making connections to applicable services.
2. Data Management:
● Collect and track all applications and disbursements.
● Collect and report on all data related to finances in a timely manner.
● Field information requests, emails and fundraising requests
● Ensure timely dissemination of information to public.
● Develop and organize trainings for applicant assistance.
● Tri-lingual or Bilingual including English, Spanish and Mixteco
● Ability to effectively communicate with monolingual Spanish speakers.
● Experience in one on one support, with cultural and trauma informed competency
● Knowledge and experience in providing information and referrals to appropriate
● Experience in data management and reporting.
● Strong written and verbal communications in both English and Spanish.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent employment experience in case management
and service coordination highly desired.
LOCATION: MICOP office
If interested: Submit Cover Letter and Resume to Arcenio J. López at
email@example.com by January 31st, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.