Tequio Scholarship Fund
2019 TEQUIO SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Established in 2012 to inspire and encourage academic success in the indigenous community, the Tequio Scholarship Fund provides individual grants to college students from Ventura County who are of indigenous Mexican roots from the states of Oaxaca and Guerrero. The term “Tequio” describes an indigenous person’s desire and obligation to assist their community. We provide these grants in the spirit of Tequio, and we seek to support highly motivated students who share this commitment to serve their community. As you climb, may you lift your community with you.
- Please read the description before you apply:
Tequio Scholarship Fund Description 2019 (click HERE)
- Download the paper application: Tequio Scholarship Application 2019 (Click HERE)
- Apply Online at: Tequio Scholarship Fund Application (Click HERE)
- Submit the complete paper application via email to email@example.com
or mail a hardcopy to MICOP at P.O. Box 20543 Oxnard, CA 93034-0543
or drop it off at our office located at: 520 W. Fifth St., Suite G Oxnard, CA. 93030
- If you have submitted your application online, there is no need to email or drop-off the application.
- For any questions, comments or concerns please contact Arcenio Lopez at